4/27/2009

DnnGallery.net – a place to showcase your DNN sites

One of the questions I have always found hard to answer is “ok, but show me some ‘wow’ sites made with DotNetNuke”. I always had a hard time finding some sites till I read a post about www.dnngallery.net at the DotNetNuke forums.I think it’s pretty interesting, provided that the “Showcase” section at the official DotNetNuke site is dead and that there is no other place (none that I know of, at least) where one can see and rate some worthy DNN sites.

 

DnnGallery allows you to submit your DNN site and lets other users rate it. You will find some interesting implementations there, let’s hope that more DNN publishers participate in the future.

1 comments:

DNN Sites April 28, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Thanks for the post about the DNN Gallery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments

Free DotNetNuke Stuff

Free DotNet Videos

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP